The SFU Library is pleased to announce the debut of “Piping Up: SFU Library Feedback“. This website chronicles the comments, questions, and concerns from our community in blog format for everyone to read online.
- lynda.com database: expanded subscription for 2013
- PsycTESTS database now available via SFU Library
- Education Source: New “super-database” replacing Education Research Complete & Wilson Education Indexes
- APA Handbook of Educational Psychology: Online access now available
- For the joy of reading: National Reading Summit May 2-4 at SFU Vancouver
Tagsannual report bibliographies Books/E-Books children's books children's literature citations comments Databases displays educational psychology educational technology Events feedback fines grad students history information resources Instructional Skills internet scout report Journals/E-Journals lesson plans literacy loans Media multicultural canada nfb open access projects questions refworks renew renewals research guides scholarly communication slc software statistics student learning commons subject guides suggestions technology Telebook videos web sites workshops