I specialize in Cognitive Science, particularly the following problems and issues.
- applications of cognitive science to enhance research and development in experts
- adult memory performance/enhancement
- cognitive productivity (productiveness and efficiency)
- cognitive induction of sleep states (I will soon release a paper describing a technique I have developed)
- cognition and affective states (e.g., cognitive enjoyment and enthusiasm for cognition)
- goal/motivator processing and autonomous agent architectures (from design-based AI)
I am particularly interested in how people can leverage the best of technology to resolve the problems implicit in the foregoing list. I am Adjunct Professor at the Faculty of Education.
Please visit the Cognitive Productivity Research Project page for more information. The new framework for this research is described in my new book, Cognitive Productivity, first published in June 2013 (with more to come).
I am bilingual (French /English).