I specialize in Cognitive Science, particularly the following problems and issues.
- applications of cognitive science to enhance research and development in experts
- adult memory performance/enhancement
- cognitive productivity (productiveness and efficiency)
- cognitive induction of sleep states (I will soon release a paper describing a technique I have developed)
- cognition and affective states (e.g., cognitive enjoyment and enthusiasm for cognition)
- goal/motivator processing and autonomous agent architectures (from design-based AI)
I am particularly interested in how people can leverage the best of technology to resolve the problems implicit in the foregoing list. I am Adjunct Professor at the Faculty of Education.
Please visit the Cognitive Productivity Research Project page for more information.