Welcome to the Faculty Media Room, hosted by the LIDC. This is a new self-help service where faculty, instructors and teaching assistants can access software to develop their own learning environments, tools and objects. This service is suitable for people who have some experience and confidence with computer technology and who are willing to explore and experiment. This is a self-help service, but we provide links to self-help resources online; these are bookmarked in the Firefox internet browser on the Faculty Media Room computer.
The computer has the following software installed:
- Flash: Create animations and interactive content
- Photoshop: Edit and manipulate digital images
- Illustrator: Create and edit vector graphics
- Dreamweaver: Create websites and edit HTML
- Soundbooth: Create and edit digital audio
- Camtasia: Create and edit screencasts
- Snagit: Create and edit screenshots
Please contact the LIDC front office to reserve some time in the Faculty Media Room at 778-782-3910 or email@example.com.