- Ever found yourself desperately in need of analysis on the future outlook of the Advertising Industry in Canada?
- Or maybe you’ve needed data on the relative shares of major buyer groups in the Canadian Management Consultancy Industry?
- Or were you hoping to find detailed industry growth measures for Funeral Services in Canada?
Our new trial of the Canada module of Passport Industrial covers these and many other research needs! This module contains deep industry analysis that could be valuable to marketing (esp. B2B) and strategy researchers. Give it a try, then let me know [firstname.lastname@example.org] what you think.
This trial will run until February, 2013. The content is buried in our Passport GMID database. To access it:
- * Search for ISIC to see the 160 reports on Canadian industries.
- * Or: click on Industries, then on Industrial to get to the main Passport-Industrial launch page to browse the reports, articles, and statistics, including many articles (but not full reports) on global industries.
- * Or: click on Search, then choose Industrial (Entire Economy) from the menu to get to the many statistics tables.