SFU International Student Services is the central coordinating body for most of the university’s international activities. We believe that the quality of education grows when a classroom is filled with students from around the world, when discussions include cross-cultural perspectives, when faculty and staff grow their skills internationally, and when students can study and work abroad.
- Orientation for international, exchange and study abroad students
- Workshops, social events and support programs
– Advising: Study and work permits, visas, health insurance, cultural adjustment
- Other non-academic questions or concerns
All international, exchange and study abroad students, visiting scholars, faculty, independent visiting students, new citizens, permanent residents, family members are encouraged to contact us. For more information about resources that are available, please visit or contact SFU International.
- Maggie Benston Student Services Centre (Room 1200)
- Phone: +1.778.782.4232
- Fax: +1.778.782.5880
- Web: www.sfu.ca/international
- Email: email@example.com