Do you want to work for a not-for-profit organization or want to know what it’s like working in the non-profit sector?
Good news! SFU Volunteer Services and Career Services are holding their annual “Working in the Non-Profit Sector” panel event on February 2, from 2:30pm to 4:30pm!
A variety of panelists will speak about the organizations they work for, the value of working in the non-profit sector and the ways it is different from employment in the private sector. Speakers will also give their personal stories of their journey to a position in the non-profit sector, as well as answering student questions from the floor.
- Farah Kotadio, HR and Communications Director, DIVERSEcity
- Leslie Nadon, General Manager, Dance International Magazine
- Rhea Kikkert, Counsellor, SHARE Society
- Jeanine Bond, Conversation Programs Specialist, Duck Unlimited
- Carolyn Sinclair, Reorganization Coordinator, BC Crime Prevention Association
Date: February 2nd, 2010
Time: 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Location: MBC 0300 – Career Services
Visit Symplicity to register! See you there.