- Peer Health Educators
- Career Peer Educators
- Learning and Writing Peer Educators
- Nightline Crisis Line Peer Educators
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Gain hands-on work experience for your resume
- Earn a reference for your career
- Increase your self-awareness and confidence
- Enhance your communication, team building, leadership and organizational skills
- Meet like-minded students and make new friends
For more information about each of these positions and to apply, visit www.students.sfu.ca/peerprograms. Also, to find out if the program is for you, visit us at our Peer Programs Information Session on: Â Wed, Jan. 30th in MBC 0300.